Friday 24 April 2020

One Sheet Wonder cards using Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper

I joined a challenge with some other Stampin' Up! demonstrators to make One Sheet Wonder (OSW) cards. If you haven't heard of OSW, it is a technique to make a lot of cards from one piece of designer series paper (DSP).

You can find lots of templates online for use with 12" x 12" or 6" x 6" pieces of paper or you could make your own template by cutting up your paper in to lots of different sizes and shapes.
OSW 12" x 12" Cutting Template
Then you just need to use the paper to make as many different cards as you can from the one sheet!
OSW 12" x 12" Card Designs
I chose a sheet of Magnolia Lane DSP for my challenge and found a cutting template online along with a placement design. So I cut my paper into lots of little pieces which were meant to create 14 cards, however I used some of the pieces on the same card (combining #7 with #8 and #9 with #10) so I only ended up with 12 cards.

One Sheet Wonder Cards using Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper
I used cardstock and inks which matched the Magnolia Lane DSP -- Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow and Petal Pink.

Card designs 1, 2 and 5
I used the Good Morning Magnolia cling stamp set and Magnolia Memory dies along with Stitched Rectangle dies on some of the cards.
Card designs 4, 6 and 11
I coloured some Whisper White Crinkle Ribbon with Stampin' Blends to match the colours I used on a few of the cards.

Card designs 3,12 and 14
I added some embellishments to bling up the cards along with a little Wink of Stella on the die cut flowers.

Card designs 9/10, 7/8 and 13
I also used several different dies and embossing folders to make these cards which I explained in my video.


I got so involved in making the cards that I forgot about following the design template which is why I ended up making 12 cards instead of 14! I hope you like my designs and decide to have a go at making One Sheet Wonder cards for yourself.

#onesheetwonder #KeepCalmAndCraft #ComputerAndCraftDesigns #StampinUp #creativetherapy #StayHome #EaselCard

No comments:

Post a Comment