Thursday 2 April 2020

Make lots of quick cards with a Memory & More card pack

If you need to make lots of cards quickly then you should use a Memories & More card pack! These packs come with 50 double-sided cards, stickers and other elements which are sized perfectly for making cards or doing scrapbook pages.

With two different sized cards in the packs (4" x 6" and 3" x 4") you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to putting a project together. These sizes are made to match perfectly with any of the card and envelope packs available from Stampin' Up! Plus with the included stickers you can make lots of cards without even stamping!

I used a few cards from the Magnolia Lane Memories & More card pack to make three different cards. I started by cutting three of the 3" x 4" cards into strips and then placed them on card fronts in slightly different arrangements.

The first card I made has the strips spaced slightly apart on a Magnolia Lane large card with a couple stickers and some silver thread to finish off the front.

For the inside I simply layered one of the printed vellum sheets over a large 4" x 6" sentiment card.

For my second card I glued the strips on a piece of 3" x 4" whisper white cardstock before embossing the piece using the Subtle embossing folder. This gave some texture to the design. I then used some more stickers to decorate the front including a sentiment.

My final card was created on a whisper white Notecard and I placed the strips with a small gap between each piece. I used more stickers from the Memories & More pack to decorate the front of this little card.

Have a look at my video to see how I cut the cardstock and for some tips on using the Memories & More card packs.
I hope you enjoyed these samples of ways you can quickly create cards.

#KeepCalmAndCraft #ComputerAndCraftDesigns #StampinUp #creativetherapy #StayHome #MemoriesAndMore #Scrapbook #Notecard #KeepCalmAndCraft #CraftHappy 

No comments:

Post a Comment