Saturday 20 April 2019

Lots of inspiration through swapping

One of my favourite things to do when I attend an OnStage event is to swap 3-D papercrafts and cards with fellow demonstrators. Not everyone attending the event participates in swapping, but I find this is a great way to see what other people create as well as get a collection of projects to inspire me. Sometimes I am so impressed with a swap I receive which uses products I don't own that I end up buying them. As if I need an excuse to get more craft supplies! 😁

In an earlier post I showed the swaps I had made for OnStage Live in Auckland. I also made some gifts to give to new friends and ended up using some of those as swaps as well. I was pleasantly surprised at how many people were swapping and I quickly ran out of the 100 I had brought.

I love seeing how talented Stampin' Up! demonstrators are and want to share everyone's creations with you, so here are pictures of the more than 100 swaps I was given at OnStage April 2019. Most of these are simply card fronts however a few are complete cards and treat holders.
The inside of some of my swaps.
I can hardly wait to make swaps for the next OnStage event in November, but for now I'll just have keep looking at all of these beauties . . . and maybe even CASE a few of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment