Saturday 13 February 2021

Let's have fun with the Sand & Sea!

The Sand & Sea products are one of my favourite collections in the new mini catalogue by Stampin' Up!

All the products work so well together -- Friends Are Like Seashells Photopolymer Stamps, Seaside Seashells Dies, Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, Opal Rounds self-adhesive gems, Seaside Shells stickers, Pearlescent Specialty Paper, and the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper. You can stamp five of the shells on the large die cut image and them emboss them all in one go with your Cut & Emboss Machine!

Then you can use it as one large background image on a card or you can cut away each seashell to use them individually.

I even combined the two methods by attaching five stamped shells onto the large die cut image (Old Olive cardstock) and placed them on some Sand & Sea DSP.

You can get a stunning look by just embossing on the Pearlescent Specialty Paper.

For another card I highlighted the raised spots on the large die cut image using some Heat & Stick powder with the Gilded Leafing embellishment to make an elegant birthday card.

I created a card with the embossed background and added some sheen by sponging the Mossy Meadow cardstock with some Frost White Shimmer Paint. The shell and starfish were stamped on a piece of Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper before die cutting.


I sponged some Seaside Spray ink on Basic White cardstock which was embossed with the Painted Texture 3D folder to make it look like my seashells have been washed up on a sandy beach.

I used some blending brushes with the Pearlescent Specialty Paper to create realistic looking seashells and combined them with some of the beautiful Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper.

The coloured pearlescent shells also stand out well on a white embossed background.

I show you how to create this gorgeous card in my YouTube video below.

I've also made a few quick videos to show you how to get the best use out of the Sand & Sea dies and 3D embossing folder. You can see all of them on my C & C Designs channel.

There are so many things you can do with this fabulous collection that I am sure it will keep you crafting for a long time!

#KeepCalmAndCraft #ComputerAndCraftDesigns #StampinUp #CreativeTherapy #KeepStamping #RubberStamping #CardMaking


No comments:

Post a Comment