Thursday 7 May 2020

'Thinking of you' cards made with Covid-19 Giveback images

Stampin' Up! has created a Covid-19 Giveback PDF with some great sentiments and images relevant to the world's current situation. You can purchase this PDF file online for $12 USD and then you can print and use the them as many times as you'd like.



All the money raised from the sale of this downloadable file goes to two charities which are helping with the current pandemic: The World Health Organization’s COVID-Solidarity Response Fund and United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund.

Some of the Covid-19 Giveback Sentiments
I printed some of the images from the PDF and cut them out using dies, punches and my paper snips.



Originally I planned on using the Double Wonder technique to make a few simple cards which I would just place the sentiments on top of . . . but I got a bit carried away and made 44 cards! 


I hope you like what I've made and I apologise for the bad photography -- the sunshine wouldn't cooperate with me!


You can see close ups of these cards in my YouTube video.


In my video I also show you all the sentiments and images you will get when you purchase the Covid-19 Giveback PDF.



I rarely throw anything out so I have a large stash of bits and pieces from old projects which I used to make cheerful cards to #ShareSunshine with strangers.



I am going to drop them in to mailboxes on my walk down the hill here in Tuakau.


A few of the backgrounds are from very old 'attempts' at cards using embossing folders and inks.



Some of the embellishments and embossing folders are no longer available but they worked well with the images I printed.

The 'Quaran-tini' cards are for my family in the USA!
I hope I have given you inspiration to make some cards to share sunshine with people in your neighbourhood and to help raise funds for two excellent charities.


#KeepCalmAndCraft #ComputerAndCraftDesigns #StampinUp #creativetherapy #StayHome #Punches #Covid19 

No comments:

Post a Comment